So instead of the usual Six on Sunday, I thought I'd beef it up to Sixteen on Sunday to (hopefully) tide you over.
1. Last weekend I went to Maine but didn't kayak or even out my tan.
2. I did go on a boat ride and explored the lake for the first time.
3. Everyday Mom and I went to the outlets in Freeport. The stores on the main road are all in old town buildings. Starbucks is in an old bank and Abercrombie and Fitch is in the old library.
4. I tried to convince Everyday Mom to use her 20% off coupon to buy this at Coach.
5. She didn't.
6. I drove the four wheeler down to the lake all by myself. Sure, I needed a small refresher course and yeah I forgot to let off the gas when I changed gears...but I made it. File under: second gear is a little tricky.
7. I saw OREO COWS!
8. I also saw lakes and mountains.
9. My parents were so excited about the free zucchini they got when buying blueberries. Lots of blueberries = lots of giant zucchini. Everyday Dad smuggled some home in my bag.
10. Someday when I am a lady, I will learn how to walk in proper high heels making me even more awesome than I am now. For now, I'll stumble through a wedding on 2.5 inch heels wishing I was wearing flats. (Who am I kidding...I'll be the girl walking around in bare feet at the wedding. Wait...is that rude? Or just unclassy? FYI: I painted my toenails
11. On Friday I stood in front of an ATM vestibule for an embarrassingly long time. Who knew you had to insert your debit card UPSIDE DOWN to open the door?
12. This weekend I got stuck behind an 18 wheeler full of ponies. I was annoyed and happy at the same time.
13. When my parents go up to Maine I go over to their house and do laundry while watching their movies channels. #True story.
14. I watched How Do You Know and I will never get those two hours of my life back.
15. Because I am (surprisingly) all packed for my trip tomorrow, I will spend the night eating a Jello pudding cup and watching The Glee Project finale. <---Don't judge me.
16. I will be getting up at 4:30 am tomorrow to head to the airport to fly to Philly to fly to Detroit to drive to Kalamazoo with my lovelies...and I can't wait!
Well that does it. Goodbye for now blog friends.
* It's like Six on Sunday on Steroids.