Sunday, May 6, 2012

Soundtrack Update

Finally updated my soundtrack page for March and April.

In March:

March was a tricky month for me. Despite the beautiful weather, I had the blahs for quite some time. I listened to two songs over and over and over again.

Only if for the Night by Florence and the Machine
Best line: "And the only solution was to stand and fight."

What Doesn't Kill You by Kelly Clarkson
Best line: "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

In April:

I did lots of driving and soaked up my vitamin D through these songs:

We Are Young by Fun
Best line: "Tonight, we are young so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter than the sun."

Brighter than the Sun by Colbie Callat
Best line: "We go together like peanuts and Paydays."

2 comments:

  1. Worst line:...Marley and Reggae...

    really Colbie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this malarky? Stop being too busy and/or too lazy to post. Other people's blogs keep me from being a total narcissist. Yeah, that's right, do it for ME. Lol. Did you decide on summer plans? Can they include me? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...