Friday, August 20, 2010

RANT!

I told you I’m back!

Okay, so I am all for sharing the road with those pesky bike riders that insist on making driving more of a contact sport. I try to slow down as I pass riders and veer to the English side (read left) of the road in order to avoid scaring the crap out of them. BUT…the roads where I live are heavily traveled yet kept poorly.

Yesterday evening while traveling down one of these roads (for you Chelmsford kids think North Road with no sidewalk) at rush hour I come up to a bike rider who is riding quite far into the road and swerving to avoid pot holes.

Two things….
A. If your road bike is that fragile pick a BETTER KEPT road to ride on!
2. WEAR A HELMET! Do you really think your baseball cap is going to keep your brain inside you skull when you accidently veer into my traffic pattern causing me to run you over causing damage to my car, driving record, and general psyche?

That is not a rhetorical question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...