A friend politely reminded me that I was scheduled to return from my blog vacation in August and it indeed is now August. (Although to be fair, I don't think she has posted a blog in like 600 days.) Since we missed the regularly scheduled July recap, August goals and many, many Six on Sundays, let's play catch up (in bullet form obviously) ...okay?
While I was
- Went to Maine.
- Spent some quality time with my air conditioner.
- Saw Harry Potter...twice.
- Got a sunburn and TERRIBLE tan lines.
- Peeled from aforementioned sunburn.
- Got REALLY excited about my Midwest trip.
- Made s'mores.
- Got mosquito bites.
- Went in the ocean...it was cold.
- Lost 10 pounds.
- Read a lot of books.
- Ordered 312 dresses online.
- Hugged a baby.
- Got screwed by unemployment.
- Became obsessed with the movie Country Strong.
- Finished a minibook.
- Got a job.
- Tried new foods.
- Did NOT go to Dunks at all!
- Not even for an iced latte.
- Turned 29 and a half!
Here's to catching up and actually blogging again! What have you been up to in my absence?