Saturday, June 9, 2012

No Apologies

So I've been MIA for like 600 years but I've been busy doing things like:

  • Watching entire seasons of Dawson's Creek on Netflix Instant.
  • Decluttering.
  • Interviewing for a job.
  • Losing out on said job to the principal's niece.
  • Making summer plans.
  • Hanging out with second graders.
  • Going on field trips with second graders.
  • Emailing long lost friends.
  • Cooking.
  • Making my apartment super messy.
  • Walking and running and walking.
  • Reading kid's books.
  • Buying maid of honor dresses in guava!
  • Painting my nails.
  • Visiting Maine.
  • Cuddling with puppies.
  • Drinking iced lattes.
  • Avoiding my blog like the plague.

But after some much peer pressure from the madre and the amigos I am back to regale you with my summer adventures.

Four days of school left baby!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...