Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Love Me Some Run-On Sentences

Today is Wednesday.

But I wish it was Thursday.

And just a little while ago I THOUGHT it was Thursday.

But it's Wednesday.

And I know I keep promising that I will start blogging with some regularity again and then I keep NOT blogging with some regularity.  But I'm trying to work on that.  Which is why I am typing this quickly while ignoring the broccoli cooking on the stove.  FYI: I am just making dinner at 8 pm because after school today I had a silly meeting about how bullying is NOT a crime but is somehow related to the prosecutor/presenter's friends making out at a wedding after a few too many cocktails.  Yeah...me neither.

After the silly meeting I watched The Town which was good.  It had action, suspense, and heart. <---Reason why I am not a movie critic.  But if you haven't watched it you should.

Also, I signed up for Google+.  But...I don't get it.  It's kind of like Facebook but not. And last night I accidentally invited 50 people to my England circle...some of which I've never met but Google pulled their email addresses out of a group email for a pub crawl.  So yeah...sorry to be creepy, random people I've never met.  (P.S. How dare you embarrass me like that Google!)

I made a list of things to blog about but that is as far as I got because if you know me, you know I procrastinate like my life depends on it.  So maybe, eventually, you'll get to read about exciting things like my job, my 30 before 30 list, or my missing camera charger.  

But for now you get rambling, random thoughts with lots of questionable grammar.

Gotta run...I've probably cooked all the nutrients out of the broccoli by now.

   

1 comment:

  1. i doubt anyone cares about the google + thing so dont be embarrassed!
    what school did you learn that at? are you teaching again? congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...