- Kids collecting rock salt because it looks like crystals...maybe licking it...definitely putting it in their coat pockets.
- Crying...there is always crying.
- Arm flapping. Today, the inability to control one's body sent a girl to the doctor after being poked in the eye.
- Bloody noses.
- Skipping...lots of skipping.
- Root beer flavored fluoride.
- Crouching down on all fours like a frog and licking the trampled snow from a muddy hill.
- Finding scary pictures during animal research. Case in point: