Sunday, January 22, 2012

Six on Sunday

1.  I went to my first ever 3D movie today. S and I saw Beauty and the Beast and I got to relive my youth one song at a time. Although, I have to admit I TOTALLY forgot about Gaston! Watching a movie in 3D was crazy. I wanted to reach out and grab things, I flinched as things came at me, and I felt like I was in a snowstorm. Oh...I also looked awesome!


2.  Everyday Brother is going on a cruise to Mexico and I am JEALOUS! While he is soaking up the sun, I'll be spending 5 whole days at work/school.  Boo.

3.  Note to self: Don't leave gallons of water in the car during the winter. They will freeze, expand, explode, and leak EVERYWHERE when you try to thaw it out.

You know how there is usually a handle on a gallon of water? Yeah...that is where it exploded.

4.  Every January/February I contemplate moving somewhere warmer. I want to be outside. I want it not to be dark before 5 pm. But just when I think I can't take it anymore, the days begin to get longer, the snow melts and New England becomes amazing again.

5.  Currently, I'm watching the Drew Peterson story on Lifetime and I'm kind of afraid to go to sleep because I know I'm going to have crazy dreams.

6.  Saturday was smoothie day. Smoothie with a SANTA STRAW!

Don't drown little Santa!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...