2. Everyday Brother is going on a cruise to Mexico and I am JEALOUS! While he is soaking up the sun, I'll be spending 5 whole days at work/school. Boo.
3. Note to self: Don't leave gallons of water in the car during the winter. They will freeze, expand, explode, and leak EVERYWHERE when you try to thaw it out.
|You know how there is usually a handle on a gallon of water? Yeah...that is where it exploded.|
4. Every January/February I contemplate moving somewhere warmer. I want to be outside. I want it not to be dark before 5 pm. But just when I think I can't take it anymore, the days begin to get longer, the snow melts and New England becomes amazing again.
5. Currently, I'm watching the Drew Peterson story on Lifetime and I'm kind of afraid to go to sleep because I know I'm going to have crazy dreams.
6. Saturday was smoothie day. Smoothie with a SANTA STRAW!
|Don't drown little Santa!|