Tuesday, January 3, 2012

So This Happened...



Thanks to a very, very, very generous Christmas gift donation from Everyday Mom and Dad to the Amy's New Computer Fund and a retirement refund check from an old school district, I am now the proud owner of a MacBook!

So far I love everything about it.  (Although I downloaded Chrome on day 2 because I couldn't figure out the bookmarks bar on Safari!) There are still a lot of things I don't know how to do but I'm learning fast.  Tonight I explored Photo Booth.  Be prepared for lots of ridiculous pictures.

3 comments:

  1. how did you get a retirement check? i have one from hopkinton i need

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stevie - It just showed up in my mailbox! When I got my job this year my new retirement service consolidated my past accounts in different systems and found a mistake.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...