* We have a professional day tomorrow so I'm baking cookies...obviously. I had extra ingredients from my holiday baking so I whipped up a batch of devil's food cake cookies with dark chocolate and mint chips. They are ugly but so minty and delicious.
* I mixed my cookie dough with a metal spoon. This was a mistake.
* I want to see Beauty and the Beast on the big screen. Who's coming with?
* I also want to see that new whale movie. (Don't judge me.) I have a thing for inspirational stories involving saving animals. Also, John Krasinski.
* Today was Patriots fan day at school because apparently there is a big football game this weekend. When my principal announced this my first thought was, "What game? Isn't it too early for the Superbowl?" P.S. Yes, it is.
* I finally learned my lesson and put some tinfoil under my cheesy, garlic pita bread. Who knew that when you don't light it on fire this happens:
* I showed the second grade monsters a clip of Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have A Dream" speech today and they were mesmerized.
* I wish I had an iPhone so I could use Instagram...and also so I can talk to Siri.