Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Whole Lot of Random

* It snowed and iced today and instead of being whimsical and idyllic, it was just annoying and gushy.

* We have a professional day tomorrow so I'm baking cookies...obviously.  I had extra ingredients from my holiday baking so I whipped up a batch of devil's food cake cookies with dark chocolate and mint chips.  They are ugly but so minty and delicious.

* I mixed my cookie dough with a metal spoon.  This was a mistake.

Oops.

* I want to see Beauty and the Beast on the big screen.  Who's coming with?

* I also want to see that new whale movie.  (Don't judge me.) I have a thing for inspirational stories involving saving animals. Also, John Krasinski.

* Today was Patriots fan day at school because apparently there is a big football game this weekend. When my principal announced this my first thought was, "What game?  Isn't it too early for the Superbowl?" P.S. Yes, it is.

* I finally learned my lesson and put some tinfoil under my cheesy, garlic pita bread. Who knew that when you don't light it on fire this happens:


* I showed the second grade monsters a clip of Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have A Dream" speech today and they were mesmerized.

* I wish I had an iPhone so I could use Instagram...and also so I can talk to Siri.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...