Sunday, September 15, 2013

IT'S FALL!

Last week I was all put out because it was like 9000 degrees out (which btdubs is the temperature of Earth's inner core). I wanted the hot, humid weather to GTFO and the cool, breezy fall-like weather to stay forever.

Well, I'm happy to report that Mother Nature has acquiesced to my demands. It seems like all of the sudden the PYO apple signs are out, pumpkins seem to be everywhere, and some leaves are turning pretty, pretty colors (i.e. dying).

Even the grocery store is all ready for fall.


I've started to think about my Halloween costume and I'm ready for some Hocus Pocus action. I have some fun weekends planned for the fall that I'm looking forward to. After all, fall is my favorite time of the year. I mean, I know everything is dying and getting darker and colder, but it's so pretty and there are so many things to look forward to.

BUT...today is September 15th (Happy Birthday Stephen & Olivia!) and I SAW A CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL! WTF! There are still 100 days until Christmas.

Now it wasn't a good one like the Hershey Kiss bells or the Coke polar bears but still! A girl has to be able to eat Halloween candy before thinking about Christmas shopping. 

So for now...I celebrate fall in all it's apple and pumpkin glory.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...