Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Ides of November

Yesterday and today were all kinds of blah.  I don't know whether I am coming down with a cold, sleeping too little (or too much) or just want to shirk all responsibilities and wander around a little.

But despite my general malaise and ambivalence I managed to accomplish 3 things today.

1.  I went to school/work (and stayed for the whole day).

2. I FINALLY put my Netflix movie in the mail (after the mailman already came) even though I never watched it.  This is monumental because the movie has been sitting on my coffee table since:


3. I went to the gym.  Yes, I sat in the car and gave myself a bit of a pep talk before going in.  And despite wanting only to walk in, grab a Tootsie Roll and walk out, I lifted things up then spent 15 whole minutes on the elliptical before my iPod died.

 

1 comment:

  1. i did the same thing in my car yesterday- talking myself into walking into the gym

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...