2. D&O from D&O Get Married fame are awesome friends who lent me a laptop (while they try to revive my desktop) and taught me how to use an online backup system so I am good to go for blogging and book writing.
3. I FINALLY sat down and began to outline the book I am going
4. On Friday night I picked up a few things at a store (which I won't name lest you think me to be less classy than I am)* and there was a woman bundled from head to toe sitting next to her "Sharing is Caring" Salvation Army sign with a red bucket and a bell. I was all "HOLD UP...it is early November, there are still leaves on the trees, hell...there are still GREEN leaves on the trees. Caroling and bell ringing SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING YET!"
5. It looks and feels like fall in New England again. After a rainy, swampy, blizzardy October, November is (so far) shaping up to be bright and sunny and brisk.
6. Keep your eyes peeled for a new Breadventure this week!
* Okay fine...it was Walmart. Go ahead and judge me.