Tuesday, February 5, 2013

On My Birthday...

My ideal birthday would look like this:

  • Sleep in.
  • Eat warm cinnamon rolls in my pjs.
  • Take a walk.
  • Get all dressed up pretty.
  • Long, lazy coffee/lunch date with bffs.
  • Nap.
  • Puppy snuggles.
  • Dinner with family.
  • Cake.

Instead it looked like this:

  • Pack lunch and make toast.
  • Work with kidlets for hours.
  • Watch them cry and knock chairs over and make weird noises.
  • Eat cake for lunch.
  • Chop several inches off my hair.

  • Laundry.
  • Dinner with my family.
  • Cake.
  • Best voicemail ever from my favorite Michigander.
  • Phone call with the bestie.
  • Bed early.

I guess that what happens when your birthday is on a Monday and you've had a cold for 8 days. Come on 29+2...be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...