Monday, March 12, 2012

Random Post is Random

It's National Napping Day!

Why didn't I know this BEFORE this afternoon? I would have imposed second grade nap time for the day.   A professor at BU started it to recover from losing an hour of sleep for Day Light Savings.

I also missed National Margarita Day this year. It was during February vacation and I clearly wasn't paying attention.

But...I will NOT miss National High Five Day. It's April 19 which is a school day. I'm preparing to high five and Purell all day long!

Today was Monday (not)Funday. The kindergartners across the hall had an art therapy thing today and the instructor brought a German Shepard puppy-in-training that barked and whined allll day. The kids went bananas and wanted to pet it except that it kept nipping at them.

Two more (and different) kids were out today with the plague. I thought we were done with this!

Instead of napping, I went grocery shopping. It is absolutely gorgeous in Massachusetts today. Like 75 and sunny...so it's pretty much May already.

In totally unrelated news...I can't wait to see The Hunger Games movie and also Titanic. Don't judge...you know you want to see it too. I'm mildly concerned that 4 hours of 3-D glasses will give me an epileptic seizure but I'm willing to risk it.

How was your Monday?

 

1 comment:

  1. Definitely can't wait for the Hunger Games. I'm not a fan of 3D movies so I will not be seeing Titanic in the theaters. However, the Titanic exhibit is coming to Kansas City this spring and I am psyched. Can. Not. Wait.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...