Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Still Alive

I know I've been absent for a few many several days a week but I've been busy doing things.

Things like:

  • Seeing The Hunger Games twice.
  • Resume-ing:
  • And consequently making a paper disaster.
  • Enjoying hating enjoying second grade:
Today Student A couldn't stop announcing that Student K's shirt was on backwards. I quietly told Student K to go to the bathroom and turn his shirt around. One hour later, Student A asks to go to the bathroom because he had just realized his pants were on backwards.

What I wanted to say: "Stop making fun of Student K because apparently you don't know how to dress yourself either."


What I actually said: "Yes, you may go to the bathroom."
  • Making messes in the kitchen (Cooking with Amy coming soon).
  • Reading.
  • Cursing the Land Beaver. He said six more weeks of winter. Well...last week was 85 degrees in MA and this morning it was 20. WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...