Thursday, March 15, 2012

Things I am VERY Good at Today

I've been good at A LOT of things today. Things like:
  • Waking up 10 whole minutes earlier to allow time for a Dunks stop.
  • Not screaming when the classroom ghost caused the US map to snap and roll up without being touched.
  • Breaking up fights at four square between 8 year olds.
  • Drawing kick ass turtles on the iPad for my S&L group's fable.
Green seaweed and tiny blue minnows...obviously.
  • Eating Subway for lunch.
  • Skipping a running day to do free laundry at my parent's house and snuggle with the puppy.
  • Convincing myself that because one my students has mono and 13 other students have had fevers in the past two weeks means I possibly have mono and need a nap.
  • Napping.
  • Showing up 6 days late to pay my excise tax with a debit card in hand only to be told that they only accept cash and checks? Who carries a check book?  Oh that's right...nobody.
  • Spending my coffee money for an ATM fee to pay my excise tax.
  • Buying stamps and mailing some St. Patty's Day cards too late for them to arrive on time.
  • And....watching TV like a boss.
    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...