Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Day in the Life of Amy..

According to inanimate objects.

My body circa 12 am: "Yay we're still awake! There are soooo many things to do!"

My body circa 4, 5, 6 am: "Is it time to get up yet???"

My body circa 7 am: "NOOOOO. I'm never getting out of bed...like ever."

Hot cocoa: "I am so hot and delicious but I will splash on your shirt while you stir me."

My car: "It's so cold....brr. You want me to start? LOL....okay I guess so."

My hair: "I'M STICKING STRAIGHT UP! I'VE NEVER BEEN SO STATIC-Y IN MY WHOLE LIFE!"

My tooth: "I'm gonna hurt you so bad today you'll develop a migraine!"

Warm water: "I feel sooo good on your cold hands...until they dry like sandpaper."

My coat: "Swish, swish. I'm so loud!"

My car: No really...it's frickin freezing! I'm gonna freeze your windshield wiper fluid to show you how cold it is."

The bank: "Your savings account has been declared DORMANT. Mwhahaha!"

Ravioli: "I can't wait to split open while boiling and empty my cheesy insides into your pot of water."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...