Sunday, January 27, 2013

Where Do Snowmen Come From?

Dear Local Church,

Although I am not a religious person, I look forward to reading your inspiring and uplifting messages each week. But I have to admit, this week you have me stumped.


I get the unassembled part...snowmen fall as snow. Everyone knows that snowmen are unassembled cloud babies. The whole heaven part has me confused. 

Now, my knowledge of churchy things is limited to an undergrad "Intro to World Religions" course and the movie Dogma, so correct me if I'm wrong. But isn't Lucifer/Satan the angel that fell from heaven? Does this mean that snowmen are actually unassembled devils? Snowdemons if you will? This has me concerned as my third graders are currently trying to build the largest possible snowman out of the pittance of snow that is still on the ground.

So will someone please explain this to me before I spend the next week dreaming about being attacked by an army of snowdemons!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...