The Rod Stewart impersonator in leopard pants.
And the fabulous older lady dancing up a storm in her red convertible.
Also...no one does the 1812 Overture better than the Boston Pops. The chimes...the Howitzers...the choreographed fireworks.
While we're on the subject, let's discuss fireworks...
- two tone fireworks...like purple and green in one...eww
- fireworks in shapes like flying saucers, hearts, and especially smiley faces
- fireworks that just fall out of the sky like toothpaste being squeezed from a tube
- fireworks that look like glitter
- fireworks that go up REALLY high
- white fireworks that are so bright it looks like daytime
- the REALLY big ones (that's what she said)