1. Eat something green at least 5 days a week. Holy success Batman! Feast your eyes on all the deliciousness I devoured.
And I will be continuing the "eat green" trend with this sucker as soon as I Google "How to cook an artichoke."
2. Be less of a hermit. I had some hermit days but overall I visited with lots of people and generally played nice.
3. Clean my entire apartment. If by clean I meant don't clean then I accomplished this goal every single day in June!
For my July goals, I am going with the same approach as my October goals...Aim Low.
1. Drink at least 64 oz of water per day.
2. Finish a minibook.
3. Watch 5 movies I've never seen before.
4. Cross 2 things off The List.