2. I was going to spend a wonderful weekend in the woods, living deliberately. I was going to visit the beach...smell the salty air...swim...walk in the woods...you know, Maine stuff. But my fallopian tubes revolted against me and I spent two days living deliberately on the couch instead.
3. I have no idea how to spell deliberately. I had to spell check...three times.
4. The town I grew up in has an annual 4th of July parade that is kind of a big deal. So big of a deal that people put out chairs A WEEK BEFORE THE PARADE to secure their vantage spot. Like I said...kind of a big deal.
5. I spent the evening on the common with a red head and her red headed spawn. We saw a HUGE dog, a dog wearing a neon pink t-shirt, and a tiny dog with its own chair to sit on.
6. We also saw a twinsies couple wearing matching khaki shorts, yellow polos and red baseball hats and some emo-ish teenagers with neon green skinny jeans. #File under: My town is the fashion capital of