Thursday, December 15, 2011

Currently...

Getting in the Christmas spirit...for real this time.


Tackling the lights.


After a day to recover from the trauma of putting up my tree, I got to decorating.  Yes, there is a giant hole in the branches.  Yes, my tree is still crooked.  Yes, it has no topper.  But it is still super awesome.


 In case you care, this is my favorite ornament of all time.  It's my birth year baby ornament.  (OMG I'm old!)  It is always front and center on the tree.


Now there is glitter and pine needles all over the place but my vacuum is too loud to operate after the hour of 7:00 pm so my floor will sparkle for another day.

P.S. I have a thing for blurred lights.  I love them and think they are whimsical.



        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...