Saturday, December 31, 2011

One Final Letter

Dear 2011,

I was going to take the time to honor you in a month by month recap of all that was awesome this year (much like the BFF). But as you quickly come to a close, I just can't be bothered because that is a lot of links.

So 2011, you weren't terrible...you weren't amazing.  But I'm choosing to be positive. I was unemployed and then employed. I did some crafty things. I made new friends.  I watched a lot of How I Met Your Mother. I mourned the loss of my computer.  I lost some weight.  I had crazy adventures in second grade. I made new goals...and achieved some of them. I cooked a lot. I (mostly) stopped drinking coffee, soda and juice. I read a lot of books. I worked on The List.  

Now, I bid you adieu with a half-hearted good bye. I'm so excited for 2012. Resolutions, new goals, and a new list to come!

XOXO,
Amy

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...