Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I can't think of a creative title but this is my post about what I did on Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And the madness continues...at least it waited until 8:00 this morning to begin.




But it looks like progress it being made. Hopefully this bodes well for tomorrow morning's slumber.



I know how captivating these construction updates must be but they are very important to my psyche right now. Today (which was only morning two of the noise nonsense) I showered, toweled off, and got dressed. It was only then that I realized...I never washed the conditioner out of my hair! So I repeated those steps in reverse and found myself back in the shower.

You would think that showering is such an ingrained habit that you can't really screw it up. I, however, have had many a shower fail such as: shaving only one leg, getting in the shower with underwear or socks on, and swallowing mouthfuls of shampoo just to name a few.

This is officially not the direction I thought this post was going. But despite the morning shower mishap today was good. Had a long coffee date with a friend and went for a walk in the woods with a different friend. Needless to say, I had a better day than these guys...



They met their untimely demise after flying Kamikaze style into a Westford window. Is bird suicide an issue we need to be worried about?

3 comments:

  1. Yuck! Why are you collecting dead birds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor birdies! I enjoyed our coffee talk today. We will have to make that a more routine thing in our lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha not collecting them...they were getting a proper burial

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...