Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Don't Ask Don't Tell

I cannot even believe that this is a conversation that people are wasting time and breath on. If you have men and women who are willing and able to risk their lives to defend their country, why does it matter who they bed?

I typically refrain from talking politics because it tends to isolate people very quickly. However, I'm all riled up after watching The Daily Show tonight. This bill was heavily supported by both Republicans and Democrats, but because each side always wants more they added all this extra crap and the bill ended up not passing. Are you kidding me? Why must everything be so partisan? Why can't Congress just vote on the issue at hand? "Don't Ask Don't Tell...Yes or No?"

Politics drives me fucking crazy.

P.S. I get my news from The Daily Show because watching the "real" news makes me want to punch myself in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...