Friday, September 3, 2010

It's Good to Have Goals

It’s good to have goals right? They give you something to work towards. They are a measure of progress and productivity......OR do goals just become unattainable frustrations? Hmmm…

Nevertheless, I have a few goals for September.

1. Obviously find a job…or a rich husband.

2. Keep reading to make progress on my 1,000 book challenge. So far I am up to book 58...needless to say this is a long term goal.

3. Write a blog post every single day of September (3 for 3!). And because my life is oh so exciting right now, you can wait with bated breath for awe-inspiring blogs such as:

"Dear Apple, Why do your new headphones hurt my ear cartilage?"

"An in depth study of toilet paper."

"My love of fall."

"I've never watched an episode of Jersey Shore yet I can name at least 4 cast members. What this says about the society we live in."

and...

"Grammar: is it really necessary?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...