1. Find a job.
2. Read to make progress on my 1,000 book challenge.
3. Write a blog post every day in September.
Let's discuss my
Here are the deets:
1. I have not found a job however, I am receiving unemployment which makes the no job thing a whole lot less scary.
2. I've been sucked into the world of blogging. I read them, I write them, I read some more. In the month of September, I started 4 different books but did not finish a single one (due to the aforementioned blog time suckage!) If I continue to maintain this rate of reading, the timeline for my 1,000 book project will most certainly surpass the initial estimate of 20 years!
3. A blog a day seemed like a good idea at the time....until I had nothing to write about. And for two or three days I found myself posting crap just to have something to post. I decided that posting every day wasn't a goal I needed to pursue. I did end up with 19 posts for September...more than half!
In conclusion, September's goals were a bust. Will there be new, better goals for October? You'll just have to stay tuned.