2. I want to poach salmon. Poach cook...not poach trespass and steal. I don't really know what poaching is...except that you can do it to an egg (and apparently fish). I think it has something to do with boiling water.
3. Now that it is official, I am dreading getting a call to substitute. Once I get back into it, it will be fine but right now the thought of it makes me anxious. I also had a dream that I was subbing for horrible middle school children which doesn't help matters.
4. I think my dream stemmed from last night's trip to the mall for drinks and dessert with K and K. There were so many obnoxious high school and middle school kids there. It makes me cringe to think that I may have ever been like that. But I did get the green light to punch one of them in the face if I felt so inclined.
5. I have an annoying tickle in my throat that I fear is turning into a cough. I am 94% sure that I caught it via text message from this lady.
6. I joined the gym last Wednesday and with the exception of yesterday, I have gone every day since. I actually did go yesterday but it was closed by the time I got there, which in turn lead to me wandering the mall (see #4). To make up for yesterday I worked out for 1.5 hours today. I'm going to be so sore tomorrow...like won't be able to lift my arms above my head sore.
Well, I'm off to catch a salmon...or you know...buy some from the store. Hope your weekend was wonderful!