Sunday, March 27, 2011

Six on Sunday

1. This week I am mildly obsessed with the GLEE version of "Raise Your Glass."  Go ahead and make fun of me but you know the song is catchy.



2.  I want to poach salmon.  Poach cook...not poach trespass and steal.  I don't really know what poaching is...except that you can do it to an egg (and apparently fish).  I think it has something to do with boiling water.

3.  Now that it is official, I am dreading getting a call to substitute.  Once I get back into it, it will be fine but right now the thought of it makes me anxious.  I also had a dream that I was subbing for horrible middle school children which doesn't help matters.

4.  I think my dream stemmed from last night's trip to the mall for drinks and dessert with K and K.  There were so many obnoxious high school and middle school kids there.  It makes me cringe to think that I may have ever been like that.  But I did get the green light to punch one of them in the face if I felt so inclined.

5.  I have an annoying tickle in my throat that I fear is turning into a cough.  I am 94% sure that I caught it via text message from this lady.

6.  I joined the gym last Wednesday and with the exception of yesterday, I have gone every day since.  I actually did go yesterday but it was closed by the time I got there, which in turn lead to me wandering the mall (see #4).  To make up for yesterday I worked out for 1.5 hours today.  I'm going to be so sore tomorrow...like won't be able to lift my arms above my head sore.

Well, I'm off to catch a salmon...or you know...buy some from the store.  Hope your weekend was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...