2. I took a break from the Easter candy and practiced my housewife skills by cooking a delish poultry stromboli (I say poultry because it had chicken sausage and turkey pepperoni) and a wonderful
3. I was sitting at B&N yesterday reading about Screech boning 2,000 chicks (more on that later) and noticed a hot, hot boy across the way.
Me: There is a hot, hot boy at B&N!
S: (being encouraging) You should talk to the hot boy. Read any good books lately hot boy?
K: (being not so encouraging) Hot, hot boys don't read!
4. Saw the SUPERMOON! It was bright...just like they said it would be.
|Obv. my night photography skills leave something to be desired.|
to child eating death machine...
to dead in 4 short years...I bet PETA is going to be all over this.
6. Typically, I buy wine of such caliber that it comes with a plastic/rubber, faux* cork (okay and one time it came with a screw top). So imagine my surprise when my white zinfandel (which sounds way more grown up that saying pink wine) had a real cork!
Naturally, I botched the extraction and fished many bits of floating cork from my glass...story of my life.
* Spell check doesn't know the word faux. Get on that Blogger.