Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Fun: A Photo Essay

I did a lot of driving over the long weekend.

On Thursday, I drove through these states...





I paid a lot of tolls...



I took pictures of my dog...



And crossed from NH to ME on a bridge.



I stayed at the house in Maine and enjoyed the sunshine.



On Friday, Mom and I went to Freeport where I took pictures of other people taking pictures...



And mom tried on a lot of shoes.



I also saw some cows...



And some beautiful fall foliage!



I let L take some pictures of my dog.



On Saturday, I left Maine and encountered some very confusing road signs...



But listened to some great music...



On the way to Maddie's Tea where I inherited some flowers.



On Sunday, I spent a lovely day with N and R and made a huge mess...



But finally started my Seattle mini book!



Then I went home and slept for 13 hours!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! But it worries me that you take so many pictures while driving.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...