Saturday, October 16, 2010

Minibook: Seattle Wedding Weekend Edition

Back in the day, I was an avid scrapbooker...and I loved it...until I stopped doing it.  I am such a perfectionist that while I enjoyed the end result the process drove me bananas.  Enter the minibook.  I read Elise Joy's blog which is full of wonderfully crafty ideas.  I stumbled upon her minibook collection and had a sort of scrapbooking epiphany...I could make minibooks and forgo the drama and pressure of filling an entire page!

I let this idea marinate for a year or so (read: I procrastinate like woah whoa*) and I have finally started my first minibook.  M got married in Seattle this summer and I knew that this trip would make a fab first minibook...and it does...obviously.


I have more photos and things I picked up along the way to add but these are just the highlights of what I've done so far and I LOVE it!  I am currently making plans to go back in time and minibook my whole life!

*Woah or whoa?  They both look wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...