Sunday, October 17, 2010

If You're Offended by the Word Fuck Then This Post is Not For You

Although this song recounts the age old drama of heartbreak and jealousy, it does so in such a peppy, upbeat manner.  Considering my explicit frustration with the direction of my life, I think this song is the perfect sentiment for my former relationship with employment.

I would like to dedicate this song to the world at large...in the most positive and smile-inducing way possible.



Maybe it's the bold colors or the simplicity of the message but I just can't get enough!  The "OOO, OOO, OOOO" is my favorite part!

If you can't wait to watch this again and you have 3:54 minutes to kill you should watch the official video which is equally (if not more) fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...