Currently, my options are quite limited. I could:
1. Buy a new computer.
2. Buy a new hard drive.
3. Try to find someone to copy my hard drive.
5. Pay the Geek Squad an exorbitant amount of money for them to tell me that I need a new hard drive.
6. Learn to live without the internet. <--NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.
Now...it's no surprise that I have a slight
1. To Google the error code BIOHD-8 to see if it means certain PC death.
2. To check my email.
3. To pay my credit card bill on time.
4. To check the forecast.
5. To cancel Netflix.
6. To BLOG and READ BLOGS!
7. To Google what time the library closes so I can use their internet.
8. To check the news.
9. To listen to iTunes.
10. To find the address of a meeting.
11. To track what I ate today.
12. To work on my personal budget.
13. To watch Hulu.
14. To do a bunch of other mundane things.
So if I am absent