Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Update

I still don't have a computer that turns on.

I still don't have money for a new computer that turns on.

I still don't have internet.

I still miss the internet.

I've been showing up to work EARLY and violating the computer usage rules to check my email and (more importantly) read all my favorite blogs.  My time to write blogs is super limited and my picture taking has been non-existent (in part because I left my camera charger plugged into the wall in a Chicago hotel and have yet to replace it).

I am such a hot mess when it comes to anything lately.

So let's cross our fingers and hope that my (owed) unemployment money comes through which I can then spend on a new Mac Book.

   

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. I just finally got my new computer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...