2. I had to scrape FROST off my windshield on Thursday morning. It was only 35 degrees when I left for school/work and yes I was still wearing flip flops.
3. Which may have something to do with the cold I now have but I blame it completely on dribbly, sniffly second graders who chew on their pencils and sneeze on you. Welcome to my life.
4. Despite the previously aforementioned frosty morning, most days have been swampy wet and/or warm for the last 1.5 months so the leaves in
5. Everyday Brother is home! I get to hang out with him until he is sick of me and then he will leave again. Too bad there is that whole school/work thing that will get in the way of our hanging out time.
6. On today's agenda: put on pants, ingest some cold medicine, make grilled pizza and apple crisp without getting anyone else sick. My cold will NOT get in the way of bothering my brother. My cold will NOT get in the way of bothering my brother. My cold will NOT get in the way of bothering my brother.