Sunday, October 9, 2011

Six On Sunday

1.  Today is Sunday but I don't have to go to school/work tomorrow so it's really like BONUS SATURDAY!


2.  I had to scrape FROST off my windshield on Thursday morning.  It was only 35 degrees when I left for school/work and yes I was still wearing flip flops.


3.  Which may have something to do with the cold I now have but I blame it completely on dribbly, sniffly second graders who chew on their pencils and sneeze on you. Welcome to my life.

4.  Despite the previously aforementioned frosty morning, most days have been swampy wet and/or warm for the last 1.5 months so the leaves in New England Massachusetts are nothing special yet.  Last year they were gorgeous and I had a lot of free time to look at them.


5.  Everyday Brother is home!  I get to hang out with him until he is sick of me and then he will leave again.  Too bad there is that whole school/work thing that will get in the way of our hanging out time.

6.  On today's agenda:  put on pants, ingest some cold medicine, make grilled pizza and apple crisp without getting anyone else sick.  My cold will NOT get in the way of bothering my brother.  My cold will NOT get in the way of bothering my brother.  My cold will NOT get in the way of bothering my brother.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...