For those of you my age, remember back before email when friends would send chain mail to your house? Like with the mailman? You were supposed to then rewrite the letter and send it to (insert some number here) people or you would have bad luck for a billion years. Come to think of it...maybe all that promised back luck is coming to fruition.*
Here is the part where I try to segue from chain mail to blog awards without making me seem ungrateful and making the people who gave them to me feel like they want to unfollow me. For the record, I absolutely appreciate being thought of when it came time to forwarding awards (even if I feel like I didn't deserve them). And the only comparison I'm drawing between chain mail and blog awards is the Amy ignores them aspect.
I've been given three awards by three wonderful bloggers and I've ignored all of them...until now. Back in March, Miss Jenna bestowed upon me The Versatile Blogger Award.
And finally, Sunshine told me
- The saying "better late than never" applies to 90% of my life.
- I like to eat cinnamon Life cereal out of the box with my fingers.
- Barnes and Noble is one of my favorite places ever!
- I want to be an author.
- I just need a book idea.
- I always liked the numbers 13 and 3.
- But I think my lucky number is 4.
- I made a delicious stir fry for dinner last night.
- Baths kind of creep me out.
- I need to learn how video G-Chat works before Friday.
- My head wants to run a 5K but my body is not cooperating.
- Sometimes I think I'm too cool for Blogger...
- But actually I just think that Tumblr would be more receptive to my urge to post 4 blogs a day.
* This cannot be true as I make my own luck. Just like that guy in Titanic who...um...never mind.