2. Last night was a 12 hour engagement/bachelorette extravaganza for the gorgeous O-town. (Full recap to come.) We went here and got to wear these:
3. We also got to partake in a glitter jar (which required a 3 am shower) because every available inch of skin looked like this:
|I am sure that come Wednesday, I will still be picking glitter out of my hair.|
4. Staying out until 3 am is not as easy as it used to be. (Read: Amy is getting old.) I laid around in bed until 2 pm today! I only got out of bed to catch up on reading blogs I missed over the weekend. If I had a laptop or an iPad blog reading would totally have happened from my bed!
5. I added a calendar to my home office* to keep track of all my nonsense because my old lady brain has been feeling forgetful. If you want to have a play date let me know! I'll
6. Thanksgiving dinner on May Day is happening. Be jealous.
* By home office I mean the place where I eat lunch while I blog stalk you!