Sunday, May 1, 2011

Six On Sunday

1.  It's May Day!  I don't really know what that means but I think it has something to do with twirling ribbon around a telephone pole.  Yes? 

2.  Last night was a 12 hour engagement/bachelorette extravaganza for the gorgeous O-town. (Full recap to come.)  We went here and got to wear these:


3.  We also got to partake in a glitter jar (which required a 3 am shower) because every available inch of skin looked like this:

I am sure that come Wednesday, I will still be picking glitter out of my hair.

4. Staying out until 3 am is not as easy as it used to be.  (Read:  Amy is getting old.)  I laid around in bed until 2 pm today!  I only got out of bed to catch up on reading blogs I missed over the weekend.  If I had a laptop or an iPad blog reading would totally have happened from my bed!

5.  I added a calendar to my home office* to keep track of all my nonsense because my old lady brain has been feeling forgetful.  If you want to have a play date let me know!  I'll pencil dry erase you in.


6.  Thanksgiving dinner on May Day is happening.  Be jealous.

* By home office I mean the place where I eat lunch while I blog stalk you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...