1. I had an online chat date with M and we tried to figure out gchat...rather unsuccessfully.
So we gave up and had a wonderful chat on Skype instead.
|Something was HILARIOUS!|
2. I wanted to make the perfect birthday cupcakes for S. I went to the store, list in hand and filled my cart with all the goodies needed to make chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter filling/frosting. When I got into the check out line I realized I didn't have my wallet. Embarrassed, I asked if I could leave my cart there while I ran to my car to get it. I ran out to my car and grabbed my wallet and got back in line. My wallet was feeling super thin so I opened it and it was EMPTY. You see...the weekend before when I went to O-town's Bachelorette Party I put my cash, cards, and license into my wristlet...which was safely at home...while I was at the store with an empty wallet.
|We made do with Hostess cupcakes instead.|
|Seriously...I tried on a lot.|
4. This whole rain thing is not conducive to my walk 31 miles in May plan. I would much rather walk outside than on the treadmill but I do not like to get wet...at all (unless it involves swimming).
5. I cooked a lot of meals this week but that didn't stop me from eating cereal out of a coffee mug.
6. I cooked two different stir fry meals this week. Stir fry #1 was shrimp, zucchini, noodles and sauce. Stir fry #2 was chicken, summer squash (which I think is just yellow zucchini), broccoli, asparagus, noodles and sauce. I got a bit over-confident in my pan flipping abilities and had quite the veggie over board situation.
But let's be frank...I absolutely scooped it right back into the pan and enjoyed it for dinner and lunch the next day.