1. Saturday was a perfect day. It was GORGEOUS out...75 and sunny. My only regret is that I didn't wear flip flops.
2. Saturday was also girl date day. S and I went for pizza then saw Bridesmaids which was HILARIOUS!
3. This week at the grocery store I bought this:
4. I also bought these at the grocery store.
I've been on an Asian food (i.e. stir fry and wonton strips) kick lately and I add these on top of everything. If you know me, you know I also eat them from straight from the bag like crackers. Nom Nom.
5. I've been working on several things from The List this month. But you're going to have to wait and see what this turned into!
6. In case you haven't seen it, the CDC (that's the Center for Disease Control) has issued an emergency response plan for the zombie apocalypse. It's nice to know that should the zombie apocalypse occur, the CDC will have my back.