A few things...
* Apparently someone important got married today. It would have been more exciting if we had a national holiday to fully appreciate the hats.
* While playing teacher today I showed a video about the Trojan War. To be honest, my knowledge of ancient civilizations is about equivalent to my knowledge of string theory...I've heard of it. While the kids stared out the window for 45 minutes, I was totally enthralled. I spent the time making connections in my head like, "Ohhh, that is when Brad Pitt dragged the Hulk behind his chariot."
* It was gorgeous out today.
* I hate substitute teaching...like I would rather spend the day at the dentist...hate it. It is tough to walk into a classroom of 25 kids who you know nothing about and attempt to control/teach them anything. Subbing is making me resent kids and making me want to quit teaching.
* As you may have noticed, my blog is under construction. I'm just trying to keep you guessing. All will be revealed in time...like on Sunday.