Thursday, April 7, 2011

Let's Play Another Game

Since yesterday's game was so popular, let's play another one shall we?  I'm going to give you three sentences and you tell me the missing word.

___________ taught me the value of hard work.
___________ helped pay for my education.
___________ taught me the value of serving others.

If you guessed The Army, you are
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WRONG!

For the correct answer, please watch the following:



WTF...Is this for real?!? 

I saw this commercial last night and I laughed out loud.  Did Hooters think, "Hey, it worked for the Army to talk about values and paying for education...why not us?"

The best part most horrifying part is the blond elementary teacher.*  Two things:
1. Why is serving wings to horny men comparable to educating the youth of America?
2. Who would bring their kids to eat at Hooters?  Do people really do that?  I've never been to Hooters but it doesn't scream family friendly dining to me.

In fact this is what comes to mind:



The newscaster says, "This is great because so often people think that Hooters waitresses, they don't think they have any skills outside of pouring drinks."  Um...yes...that is exactly what I think.  And her "skill" is followed by a Wings for Kids message.  Who would watch this on the news then bring their kids there for wings?!? 

I don't even...

*Also, that kid should NOT being using pen to do his work.  And, you NEVER correct papers with Expo markers, they are for white boards ONLY!

  

5 comments:

  1. AHHHAAAAAA!!! Awful and hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha hilarious.
    i went to hooters as a kid. it was funny. only once - on vacation in fl.
    side note: i HATE pencils and hate when kids use them. lmao. but youre right about the expo markers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph - Those are clearly elementary students. Pen is a no no...especially on math.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say if you can work at Hooters to put yourself through college, power on, girlfriend. If you've got it, you might as well use it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...