Sunday, April 17, 2011

Six On Sunday

1.  I spent yesterday working on #7 on The List...except it is someone else's quilt.  That still counts right? 


It was smooth sailing until I sewed the fabric to the machine...yes you read that right.  I can't really tell you what went wrong but it was all downhill from there.

2.  Today I multi-tasked.  I ate a chocolate cupcake while tutoring and reading Runner's World.


3.  I'm so excited to watch the Boston Marathon tomorrow!  Hopefully it will motivate me to actually start running.

4.  In an attempt to replicate my favorite meal from Bertucci's, I baked the "Cooking With Amy" version of a chicken and rosemary ham calzone.  Verdict:  Not quite the same but cheaper and healthier (probably).


5.  I received a lesson in inefficiency this week.


Envelope 1:  You have changed your address.
Envelope 2:  If you have not changed your address please contact us.
Envelope 3:  Just in case, we will send this to your old address also. 
Envelope 4:  Account information.

6.  I returned my Netflix DVD like this:


Dear Netflix,
I hope this is okay.  I accidentally opened the envelope the wrong way.
XOXO,
Amy



1 comment:

  1. We're going to watch the marathon tomorrow too! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...