Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt for Hair Elastics

I wear my hair in a pony tail a lot.  Like 27 days a month a lot.  It seems that every morning I have to get a new hair elastic because I cannot find the one from the day before.  My hair elastic dish is perpetually running low despite the fact that I buy packs of hair elastics more than once a year.
 

In lieu of an Easter Egg hunt, today I went on a hair elastic hunt.  They were on my night stand.


A few in my bed.


Mixed in with my makeup.


On the bathroom doorknob.


Piled on the coffee table.


Hiding in my purse.


And in the car.


My hair elastic dish is happily full again!  Let's see how long this lasts.

3 comments:

  1. Ha. That's a lot of elastics! You should wear them all at once! II go through the same thing with hair clips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhaahha i do all the same things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that sounds like me. Except I shove them in my pockets a lot, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...