Monday, December 24, 2012

Adventing

I cannot believe how quickly December has gone by! It seems like I just hung up my homemade advent calendar and now the adventing has come to an end.


I did almost everything but not necessarily on the days that I opened the envelope. I didn't end up making my felt garland even though I bought the felt. Oh well...there is always next year!

And I didn't finish knitting my scarf that I started LAST winter....or two winters ago?? But to be honest, I chuckled as I tucked that card into an advent envelope because I knew that the likelihood of it getting done was slim to none.

In summation, I LOVED my advent calendar and plan to use it in the future. I'll be sad to take it down.


Merry Christmas Eve to you all and to all a good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...