Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Boxing Day 5K

It's that time of year again kiddos!


Last year I decided to do an unofficial 5K race to challenge myself and prove that I could do it. This year, I decided that my unofficial race will be a yearly tradition. I also recruited two blog friends to virtually run this race with me. So the 2nd Annual, Unofficial Boxing Day 5K had THREE official participants!

Like last year, I did no training and had not run since October. Suffice it to say, I am quite sore today. My legs are rebelling and I can't really stand on my left foot. But I'm super proud of myself. Last year I spent the entire race wishing it was over and trying to talk myself out of giving up. This year I had no doubts that I would finish and giving up didn't cross my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...