Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Charlie Brown is my Spirit Animal

When the Charlie Brown Christmas Special was on at the end of November I was all:


Charlie Brown: I think there must be something wrong with me Linus. Christmas is coming, but I'm not happy. I don't feel the way I'm supposed to feel.


Charlie Brown: I am in sad shape.
Lucy: Alright now, what seems to be your trouble?
Charlie Brown: I feel depressed. I know I should be happy but I'm not.

But now that I have decked the halls and strung the lights and turned on the holiday music I'm much more:


Charlie Brown: Isn't there anyone who understands what Christmas is all about?
Linus: Sure, I can tell you what Christmas is all about...and on Earth peace, good will toward men. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...