2. My kitchen light fixture has three light bulbs in it...one of which has been out for over a month. Thursday, I came home and turned on the light and all three bulbs were lit. The only possible explanations are that my landlord stopped by unannounced to replace a light bulb, it magically re-lit, or I'm going crazy. I'm going to assume that the bulb somehow wiggled itself back into working because my apartment is a disaster and I would be mortified if my landlord stopped by. (Note to self: Get started on June goal #3.) Also, if he came in without telling me that creeps me out.
3. In my weekend travels I came across this:
Do people really have Christian parties? Can I use this company for a Bat Mitzvah? Did I have to Google how to spell Bat Mitzvah? (Yes.)
4. I traveled to a farm in NH to visit some cows this weekend.
5. While I was there, I played paparazzi at D&O's wedding. (Future career?)
The wedding was beautiful and it made me wonder if it's time to start taking applications for my future husband so I can be this in love some day.
6. I'm kind of a rough sleeper.
With all the excitement of the weekend, I've slept for maybe 7 hours in the last 2 days. The funday part of Sunday will include sleeping as late as possible, taking at least two naps, and some puppy snuggling.
What did you do this weekend?