Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Birthday Recap: Episode 1

Birthday weekend began early Friday morning. There was an impromptu stop at Dunks for a hot chocolate then arrived at school to these beauties. 


The teachers I work with planned an early birthday party for me! There were flowers. There was cake:


Which was delicious...like a brownie with frosting! There were so many cards. Cards from the principal, cards from the class, and cards from every single student. These are some of my favorites:


A dinosaur card
A card for Mr. (instead of Ms.)
A card that opened backwards and said, "Dear [Student Name]
A card that says it's awesome to be 22. <---The kids started singing "are you 1, are you 2, are you 3..." so I stopped them before they started hyperventilating so according to my class I'm officially 22 years old!

And yes...I covered incriminating details with Starburst wrappers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...