about so many things.
- Two guys walk out of the supermarket. One looks like Obama's shorter twin, the other like this:
Same hat, black trenchcoat. I kid you not.
- From Massachusetts, I talked to my mom in a car wash in Arizona via cell phone. Modern technology boggles my mind sometimes. I wonder if the covered wagon folk could have ever imagined what life is like today. It makes me wonder what the future will hold. #Deep thoughts.
- I think I ate baby twin chickens the other day and it kind of freaked me out.
- I was serenaded by a second grader today...with a Ke$ha song. <---True story. The spelling pattern this week is -ow and blow is one of the words. Cue: It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out...this place about to blow-ow-ow-ow...go insane, go insane throw some glitter make it rain.
- Why hasn't the US at large realized Rick Santorum is crazysauce? Don't they watch The Daily Show?